Saturday, September 22, 2012

Great Friends!

Today I had a shower with some good friends. My friend Rachel went all out, and we had a fantastic time. I was in awe when I walked into her house. Next time I want to throw a party, I'm going to have Rachel help me.

Here are just a few pictures to show what it looked like before we devoured all of the delicious food.




We (myself and baby girl) were spoiled with lots of cute clothes, an amazing quilt, and other baby goodies.

Danielle and I have been friends since the 6th grade. Her mom Patty has an amazing talent when it comes to picking material and quilting. I am lucky that she made one for me. I am so excited to wrap my baby in this quilt. (I need to post another picture where I lay the whole quilt out flat.) Thanks Patty!!!



Here is the group of us.

Alisha, Mary & Kyler, Rachel, Me, Andrea, Ayrika, and Danielle
Sure do love these girls! I am so glad I was able to spend the afternoon with them. 


4 comments:

Leandra said...

that party is sooooo cute! And I love the pic of you and Danielle together. Both looking sooo good!

blindblogger said...

Wow she really did go all out! I love the picture of you and Bob on your header.

Kandice said...

So cute! And your belly is super cute too! Can't wait to see little Miss!

Danielle said...

Yay! I read this post on Chris phone but couldnt comment - I love the pics and my mom read too and said she was happy you liked her blanket. Good luck and keep me updated!