Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bow Party

When I was pregnant with Olivia, some of our friends that we met in our Orem ward were also pregnant and due around the same time. Brooke, Liesl, and Jacqueline all had boys a few months before and after Olivia. I was excited to find out that Liesl and Jacqueline were pregnant again and both expecting girls. Baby Ruby is going to have some good friends in a few months. To celebrate their new baby girls I threw a bow making party and lunch. We had soup, salad, fruit, rolls, and a pumpkin dessert. It was so fun to catch up and craft together. I didn't take a picture of the actual bows or crafting station, but the bows we made were darling. I can't wait to see them on their babies. 

Brooke, Andrea, Jacqueline, Laura & baby Ollie, me, & Liesl

Alyse - October, Liesl - November Jacqueline - March
We had to take a picture of the pregnant mamas, so we can recreate the picture below. 


Sorry about the poor qualit, it was just a screen shot. The top picture is hard for me to look at. Sometimes you just have to embrace a bad photo to show how far you have come. 


No comments: