Monday, April 27, 2015

St. George

Bob works in St. George for a couple days every other month. Usually he can get his work done in a day plus driving time, so we usually don't go. Too much work for a short amount of time. But this time we decided to tag along and stay an extra day.

We drove down Sunday night after spending the day with Ayrika after her homecoming talk. The next morning I got up and went to the hotel gym to workout before taking Bob to work. After dropping him off we ran to Target & Swig and then made our way to the park. I love that I was taking my kids to a park that my Mom used to take me to when we came to St. George as a family. Olivia had a great time.






We grabbed some lunch and waited for Dad to let us know that he was done. After we picked up Dad and had naps we made our way down to the pool. Mom and Ruby hung out on the chairs while Dad and Livy swam in the pool. After Olivia was done, I went back down for a half hour to read my book and enjoy the sun.




We went to dinner at Brick Oven (Where the guy sitting next to us got the all you can eat and broke his record by eating over 25 pieces of pizza.) and stopped at Fiesta Fun to mini golf. We played a few arcade games before golfing.







Somebody had a little too much fun and peed her pants on the way home. 



The next day we had a slow morning and after packing up we went to the Children's Museum in St. George before heading home.






Definitely a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun. Sometimes I question whether it is worth it to pack up everything, but we had a great time and I am glad I made the effort.

No comments: