Monday, July 6, 2009

the sweatsuit

Bob has this sweatsuit, it's not any sweatsuit, it's special! He got it from foot locker and apparently a lot of people have made comments about it. He hasn't worn it in a while, since it is hot- but when he did wear it, occasionally we would match. Both of us wearing mustard yellow! While we were in Chicago at the Taste Festival we saw this man. Wearing the same suit that Bob has. Bob thought it was pretty funny!Bob wearing his suit at ward prayer with my roommate Danielle back in November.

2 comments:

Mary said...

are you taking bribes to not let him wear that anymore??? russell has a pair of pants taht he has had since hs.. (almost 10 years ago) that have more holes in them than one should.. he refuses to let me chuck htem bc they are so comfortable.. i dont think he even knows teh last time he wore them AND i am pretty sure they are to small for him now... some day they will accidentally find there way into the DI bag.....

Heather said...

Alyse....I have two questions for you. First, what is your address. My Mom gave me your wedding present a couple of weeks ago and asked me to mail it. I have been slacking. And the other is a request. When I was looking at all of your beautiful wedding pictures (amazing photographer!) I saw a couple that I wanted. Shannon said you had the cd and I was wondering if you could email them to me. The first was a pic of Levi and Abby holding hands, its just Levi's hand i think. And the other one is a pic of me giving Ty a kiss. I just got some really cool frames and would love to put them in it! You can respond to my email, it's lfb12@aol.com if you didn't already have it! Thanks Alyse!