When I first found out I was pregnant I made a boy and a girl quilt. And after I found out Olivia was a girl, I decided to use the colors from the quilt for my nursery. I went with red, pink, aqua, and green. It isn't finished, and some things are just placed on the wall for now. I need to find some frames and then hang Olivia's newborn pictures and then we should be close to finished.
Here is what the room looks like when you walk in the door.
|I attempted painting mason jars, they didn't turn out like I had hoped, but they will do. I found the Olivia book at our school book fair, and loved the colors. Can't wait to read it to her someday.|
|Quilt that started it all, and a few things on the wall for now. I used my cricut and vinyl lettering for the words on the canvas and then painted over it with red paint, and then peeled the letters off.|