- She went swimming for the first time.
- Started sleeping in her crib at night.
- She usually will sleep from 9-3, wake up and eat, and then sleep again from 3:30 - 7.
- Then I get her ready and drop her off at 7:15. I pick her up at noon and then we start our 2 hour schedule. Eat and play for the first hour, nap for the second. And we do that until bedtime.
- On February 3rd, she was blessed at church by her dad.
- She went to church for the first time.
- When we read a book to her, she looks at the pages.
- She loves sucking on her hands.
- Her eyes are still blue! Crossing our fingers they don't change.
- Sometimes when we coo or pretend talk with her, she will copy what we do.
- She started laughing.
- Holds her head up really well during tummy time.
- Still wears size 1 diapers, but we are close to moving up to 2's.
- Wears mostly 3 month clothing, 3-6 is a little big.
- Her hair is slowly growing, and she has a few random long pieces on top.
- Has great leg strength and loves standing up.
- Went on a run with mom in the jogging stroller.
- She loves Dad's singing and funny voices.
- She weighs a little over 11 pounds.
- Started drooling a ton.
- Likes to play (aka suck on) with her toys Minnie Mouse and turtle.
- Uses her hands to try and grab her toys, and will hold them.
- Rolled over for the first time, and a few times since. (Front to back)
- Loves sitting in her bumbo chair for a few minutes at a time.
- Had her 1st Valentines Day.
Going to work each day is getting a little bit harder now that she is doing so much more. I'm sad that I missed her rolling over for the first time, but I got to see it later that day. I am glad that it's only for a few more months.
I love how talkative and happy she is. If you talk to her for a few minutes, you are bound to get a smile, and most of the time she will talk back.
We love our little Olivia Faye!
Here she is at 3 months.
I love this picture, it shows how strong she is. Standing for a few seconds on her own.
This happens every once in a while. Ooops!
Here is a little comparison over the past 3 months.