Wednesday, July 24, 2013

24th of July


We started out the morning by dropping Bob off at Mapleton Jr. High so he could get ready for the parade. Olivia and I quickly found a spot by Mapleton Elementary to watch the parade. Olivia sat on her blanket and played with her toys while I was looking for my Dad's family.


I spotted my Uncle Ren's family and we soon joined them at the White Church with my Aunt Shauna's family and my Grandma and Grandpa Hales. We loved watching everyone in the parade and Olivia played with Aunt Shauna and Uncle Troy. It was fun to see Bob walking in the parade for his new job at Maple Mountain Pharmacy. We almost missed him, he was at the beginning of the parade and since we sat near the end hew as able to watch a lot with us.




After the parade we went to the park and listened to some music with Grandma Hales. Growing up we always went to the park after and played the games, ate lunch, and enjoyed the entertainment. I am so excited that I will get to carry on this tradition with my family. Bob was hungry from all of his walking and got a piece of pie. He fed Olivia some, which she loved!


We listened to a couple different performers with my Grandma. The first one wasn't my favorite, nor was it Olivia's. She fell asleep!




We spent the afternoon at my parents house before our BBQ. Bob and I watched the movie 42 with my Dad and Olivia took a nap. We put her in Andrea's old room on the bed. She had a jungle theme room so I used the animals to keep her from rolling off.


We had a wonderful BBQ and played a few games, and enjoyed the company of our family.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

It was so fun to see you this week! Olivia is absolutely beautiful.