Saturday, August 16, 2008

School Starts in 2 Days

I have two days or a day and a half left, since I have already wasted most of today away. I am starting school on Monday. I am going to have a panic attack any second. haha. I am so excited and can't wait. I had back to school night on Thursday and met 29 of my 33 students. I am sure this is going to be a great year. This past week has been so busy. I have been going to meetings and preparing my room for back to school night. And now, I am just trying to figure out what I am going to teach this first week. This summer has gone by way too fast. Wish me luck! Here are a few pics from my classroom this last week.
My Reading corner. Hopefully they don't make me take down the net. I think it might be against the fire code. Ooops!





On Friday my roommate of the last two years, Alisha Clayson married Patrick Frost. I was able to get away from school in time to see them exit the temple. She looked beautiful and they both had the biggest grins on their faces. I love you two!!!!



No comments: