Friday, February 6, 2009

A few weekends ago...

My computer and card reader have been acting up the last little bit, so I haven't been able to upload the latest pictures.

A couple weekend's ago we doubled with Bob's coworker Zack and his girl Katie. We attempted to go to Chiles. Bob had looked at menu days in advanced to pick out his meal. We were disappointed to hear there was an hour and a half wait. So we went to Outback where we squeezed into the bar booths. Dinner was amazing. We then went to Trafalga, and mini golfed. I am not the best at golf, ok, I am the worst and took 4th place. But it was a fun night that we finished off with dip n dots ice cream. Here are some pictures from the nights events.The next day we went up to Draper to go through the Draper Temple Open House. It was beautiful inside and a fun experience to go inside the temple with Bob and my friends. Here are some pictures of the bus ride to the temple and then standing outside the bus. We didn't get a chance to take a picture in front of the temple. For my birthday my parents gave me a GPS, this was our first experience to use it, and we loved it. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments: