Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Looking back...

During the school year we had a couple box top competitions. Lately I have become very competitive and I was lucky to have a competitive class. We brought in the most box tops for our school. (One student, Alexia brought in 350, and we won with 850. So lucky that Alexia was in our class.) As the reward the students got to throw water balloons at the principal, librarian, and yours truly! We did it right before the faculty/6th grade softball game and it was so fun.

Here is my cute class that I loved to death. I seriously was so spoiled to have such great kids. I am going to miss them!

Earlier in the day Keely (librarian) and I were trying to figure out how we were going to protect our hair. These little beauties are what we came up with.


Here I am, getting blasted with water balloons. The majority of the balloons hit me in the crotch or in the chest. Everyone claimed that I was nervous about the softball game and peed my pants.
One boy came up to me afterward and pointed to a piece of balloon on my chest and said, "That one was mine...." haha.

No comments: