Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reasons why I am ready for Christmas Break...

I used my car remote key to try and unlock my classroom door the other morning.

I've made 5 batches of soup for different potlucks this week.

I keep thinking it's the following day, and am always disappointed when I realize what day it is.

The laundry tower has tipped over a few times this week. And it's height is at an all time record high.

The presents that have been wrapped and ready to mail for the past 10 days are still sitting in my living room.

My patience is getting shorter and shorter each day.

My sub plans are made and ready for Andrea's wedding on Friday.

I've sang Jingle Bells, Up on the Rooftop, I'm Getting Nothing for Christmas, and other Christmas songs over 20 times each with my class.

I almost slipped on the ice 5 times when walking from my car to the school this morning.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

YOU DESERVE A BREAK - and again, thanks for the wonderful food you brought last night!

Mary said...

oh alyse..i am sorry friend.. skip the laundry and go shopping ;)i hope your two weeks off is perfect!

Mark and JanaRae said...

You are a trooper! We are so excited for AJ's wedding and Christmas break.