Sunday, April 28, 2013
Olivia 5 months
This was 2 weeks ago... I am behind. Better late than never.
Today you turned 5 months old. I can hardly believe that in one month you will be 1/2 way to your first birthday. This month has been a fun month, you have learned how to do a few new tricks and we love you more and more everyday.
-You sleep through the night 3-4 nights a week. The other nights you wake up once to eat and maybe another time to talk. We can't wait for you to be a little bit more consistent.
- Mom is super proud of you because you now sleep every night without being swaddled.
- Going to bed is a little bit of a challenge for you now. You cry and fuss for a little bit before you fall asleep.
- We now call your Bumbo chair, the poop chair. Every time we put you in there, you poop.
- You can sit up on your own and you usually last a few minutes before you crash.
- Sucking on your hands has now changed to sucking on anything you can grab, and you love sucking on blankets.
- Most afternoons Mom will lay you on your blanket and you will talk to yourself. This includes screaming and blowing raspberries. You also make a funny noise that sounds like you are trying to roll your r's. This can last up to 20 minutes.
- This month you got a goopy eye and went to the doctor to get some eye drops. You were on your first antibiotic.
- You love grabbing your feet. If you are laying on your back, you will brab both of your feet and hang out.
- Still wearing size 3 - 6 month closing and moving into 6 month clothes.
- Size 2 diapers
- You ran a 5k with Mom and Dad.
- Met a few boyfriends this month including, Jack Eyre, Kayson Frampton, and Hudson Fairbanks.
- Visited Dad at work, for the grand opening of Maple Mountain Pharmacy.
- Watched Conference with Grandma and Grandpa Hales.
- Had your first Easter, and experienced bubbles for the first time. Also you helped Mom and Dad color eggs.
- Spent a week at home all day when Mom had Spring Break.