Monday, October 27, 2008

MIss Hales needs to learn how to prioritize

I guess the title explains it all. I am the worst person ever! I am sorry that the blogging world hasn't seen a post in such a long. I am so tired every night and I am never doing anything for myself. I haven't seen some of my dearest friends in so long- Because I can't figure out when to stop working and when to start having fun. If I have an ounce of free time, I either take a nap or read a book. (Usually a book that I want to read to my kids... and I'm testing it out.)

In my last semester of school they gave us this graph of the high's and low's of teaching. The first two months, are very high and you are excited and then all of the work starts to pile up and you start to fall. I feel like I am entering this stage, even if I don't want to. I love my students so much- I seriously have the best class even if they are being chatty this week. I just feel like I am working constantly and I know I need to find a balance. - Goal, find more Alyse time.

I have a lot of things I want to post about... but time, give me some more time. I will be back later. Lunch Break is over!

No comments: