Thursday, October 9, 2008

Parent Teacher Conferences= Tiring!

I have a couple minutes before school starts. Can I tell you, I have never been so tired in my whole life. And by that I mean since I started teaching-- and by that I mean besides after the first day of school. Last night was the 1st night of Parent Teacher Conferences. I met with 16 students and their parents for 10 minutes each, all in a row. I had to talk so fast to get everything covered and make some goals. Luckily I didn't have too many concerns and was able to stay on track. It is so fun to get to know your students and then meet their parents again. I was so lucky to be able to tell each parent that their child has been great and is doing well in my class. I had some really good grades this term. The book fair is also going on and I have a "wish list". Two of my students bought books for me. I love books!!!! And I love my kids. Well the bell rang, I better let them in.

No comments: