Saturday, October 4, 2008

You know your a teacher.... when your crying.....

How great was conference today? I look forward to conference so much and could not have asked for a better day. I could not help but get teary-eyed every time the Primary choir stood up to sing. It was amazing how strong the spirit was with the young youth of the church singing for their Savior, Jesus Christ. How sweet were their spirits? What a unique opportunity these kids had to be able to be a part of that choir. What a testimony builder these kids were to me. I am so grateful that I have the chance to be around kids each day. They truly are a blessing and I’m sure they teach me as much as I teach them. (I would laugh between the tears when the camera would zoom up on a child and they would have a small panic attack or try not to look in the camera.)

No comments: