Monday, April 5, 2010

Bob's first with dyeing eggs....

On Saturday night we were about to leave my parents house when my sister called and said she was coming over to dye eggs. We had talked about it earlier but no one had a dye kit, so we decided not to. Andrea and Brent came over with 4 different kits and my Mom boiled 3 dozen eggs.

I was getting the crayons out and organizing the stuff when Bob asked what the crayons were for. I then learned that Bob had never dyed Easter eggs before.

It was a fun night, even though it was late. We dyed the eggs with Brent, Andrea, and my Dad. It was a lot of fun and I think my Dad had the best time. haha.

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

Are you kidding me, Bob? Never? Well I'm glad you had a good first experience. Someday you'll be a father and you're kids will look at your eggs as the example. Thank goodness you got some practicing in.