Thursday, April 22, 2010

BYU Grad

Tomorrow my hubby is graduating from Brigham Young University. I am so proud of him. Because we weren't sure where we were going to be next year up until a few weeks ago, Bob was planning on going to summer school for some more pre reqs. He didn't think he would be graduating so we actually aren't attending graduation. I loved going to mine, but Bob doesn't mind missing and is looking forward to Pharmacy school graduation. Which he plans on attending!

Yesterday we went out to celebrate with my family. First we met my parents and Dan at the Provo temple to do a session. We then met Andrea, Brent, Ayrika, and Grandma Andrus at Outback for dinner. It was packed for a Wednesday night. But I guess a lot of people had the same idea to try and celebrate early. It was so fun to be together and to celebrate my husband!

Happy Graduation Babe! You did it! Only 3 more years, haha.

Andrea and Brent

Dad, Dan, and Ayrika

Mom and Grandma
Today in the lunch room I was in line with my class when a 1st or 2nd grader came up to me. "Mrs. Barber!!! I saw you at Outback last night. Wasn't that so fun?" I laughed and said yes, I kind of felt like a celebrity with all of the attention she was giving me. haha. I had no idea who she was. **** Oh and Mary, I saw our Math teacher Bob at Outback. Remember how he loved it. He didn't recognize me- but I had a good laugh.

No comments: