Thursday, July 15, 2010

Glow in the dark mini golf

Heather, Levi, Bob, and I spent an afternoon together shopping, movie-ing, and golfing before we went to the Warren and Annabelle's Magic Show. We found this mini golf near the shops we were browsing.

It was fun to get a turn, since the boys definitely had their share of golfing during the trip. Although I lost, I had a great time. It was fun to watch Heather win both of the guys after she had 6+ hole in 1's.

Levi and I both got a hole in 1 at the end that gave us a coupon for a free scoop at Cold Stone. (This was our 2nd visit of the trip.)

Heather and I.
Bob and I.
Bob doing his push ups because he lost to Levi.
*We had to go back only a few minutes after we left because Bob lost his wallet inside the course. Luckily there was only 1 other couple on the course and we found his wallet quickly.

No comments: