Saturday, July 10, 2010

Surfing

Surfing in Hawaii was a lot of fun. There weren't a ton of waves, but we all caught enough to be tired after a couple hours. I'm glad that we were able to do it. It was fun to be out there with Bob and his brothers.

Bob and I out, waiting for a wave.
Bob catching a wave... way to go!
This would be me, and every picture that was taken of me, I am wiping my face.. oh wonderful.

Bob kindly pushing me in. By the end I was dead.
At the end of our surfing adventure.

2 comments:

James and Jenny said...

Surfing was our favorite thing to do in Hawaii! We loved it! It is amazing how quick you get tired doing it! We were beat but we loved it!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Emily Jones said...

Christian tried surfing and broke his toe. I'm impressed that you were both able to get up, and that you survived. Good job! Sounds like you guys are having an awesome summer!