Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Are you JEALOUS?

Guess where we are going for our honeymoon???

We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas!!!! I am so excited. As most of you know, I am obsessed with swimming, laying in the sun and going boating. I can't wait for our trip to begin. We are getting married on the 22nd of May, we have a 3 day weekend and then I have to go back and teach the 26th-29th. (You aren't allowed to take days off the last week, unless you want a severe pay deduction, so we are choosing to wait a week to go.)

We will be going to Freeport and Nassau on our cruise. Bob has never been on a cruise before- so he doesn't know what to expect. I've been on one before with my family, and loved every second of it.

I also found my dress. It is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it. I guess I only get to wear it a few hours, since we aren't having a reception. I will wear it for pictures, coming out of the temple and our luncheon. It's a good thing I am just renting.

Here is the link to my dress:
http://www.gownsbypamela.com/bridalgallery.html

We still don't have invitations or a photographer. So if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I need to get these things done asap, because Spring break will be here before we know it. (I am so luck to be going to Mexico with my family for a week long in the sun--- getting tan, and enjoying my family!)

When I get home I need to start sending invites and getting my bridals done. AH!!!! It's all coming so fast!

No comments: