Monday, March 30, 2009

this happened


On Saturday I bought Bob Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of Prison Break. He is always talking about it and how much he loves it. The season is starting again April 17th and Bob can't wait. I rented the first season a couple years ago but only watched a couple episodes. So I wanted to catch up and Bob loves them, so I bought all 3. Yes, I know, I am crazy. Saturday night after a fun day of moving furniture (kitchen table, 4 chairs, a microwave and a washer and dryer) to our apartment and a birthday bbq-- we were ready to hit the couch and watch a few episodes. We watched the first 3 that night. The next day I think we watched 6 episodes. I am LOVING it!!! It is so intense!!! I can't believe I hadn't watched it before. I can't wait to go home tonightand watch it some more!

No comments: