Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This weekend...

I am already looking forward to the weekend and it is the first workday of the week. (But it is also Tuesday!) I love 4 day work weeks, they usually go by quick. Every year for the past 4 years or so, I have gone to Thanksgiving point to see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband perform. They are amazing and I love their music- they have great energy when they perform. Bob and I saw a flyer at SubZero a few weeks ago and saw that they were playing at the Scera. I begged Bob to let me buy tickets and he said we could. I have been trying to get him to listen to their music, so he would be ready. We put off buying tickets because they are 4 for $45 or $15 each. (Hoping we would find someone to go with, but we didn't actually try!) Tonight my friend Alisha text me and asked me if we wanted to go to the concert with her and her husband Patrick. I was so glad. We haven't seen them for a while and are always wanting to get together. Luckily they hadn't bought their tickets either, so we got them on sale! I can't wait! If you haven't seen them perform live, you need to! On Saturday we are going to my parents house to watch the BYU game, we only have basic TV so we will be over there a lot this fall.

1 comment:

Lindsay Carrick said...

how fun! We went to Chris' parents' house to watch it, what a great game!