Thursday, September 3, 2009

beware gross...

Earlier in the summer I took some dark nail polish off of my toenails and my left big toe was all black and bruised. I couldn't remember having dropped anything on it or being stepped on. But it was 50% bruised. I didn't think anything of it, but have been hoping that it would just grow out. Last night I was filing my toenails and the whole left side of my toenail lifted up. It was SO gross. The right side of my nail is fine and attached but the left side came off. I almost started crying, my toenail is so gross looking now. And I heard that it takes up to a year to grow back a toenail. Eeeewwww! I might have to wear shoes and socks until it grows back and looks semi normal. I love sandals, but it just looks so gross. I tried painting it tonight, I just painted over the whole nail area, because I didn't want it to appear that I had a skinny toenail.
Sorry for the foot picture, I just hate posting without a picture. And from far away it doesn't look too bad, right?

3 comments:

Becca Jones said...

My boyfriend is in Medical School to be a Podiatrist! He can totally help! :)

perdue family said...

Oh Man! Thats no fun. I dont think it will take a year. It just depends on how fast your nails grow. Looks cute painted :)

Danielle said...

So you found my blog.... I am not gonna lie I was a little ashamed I had one but people keep finding out. Turns out blogging works great when I am on the road and real lonely... however I came to check out your blog and you posted about your sick lil tie....really Alyse I am totally disapointed!!! GROSS!!