Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break Day 1

What do you get when you have a day off from school?

1. Woke up at 10:00, and loved it more than anything!
2. Watched a little Good Morning Utah.
3. Drove to Hobby Lobby in South Jordan and bought some craft supplies.
4. Came home and ate left over pizza for lunch.
5. Crafted all afternoon long.

I modge podged a B and an H. B for barber and an H for my cousin who recently got married.
I started modge podging BOO for both of us last week, but still haven't finished. (Maybe they will be done after Halloween.)
I made a fall leaf wreath, and wanted to put the gold B inside of it, but it ended up being too small.
I used a stencil to make a sign that said Give Thanks- but the stencil moved a little bit. (I also used my cricut markers to color in the pumpkin. I didn't have those colors of paint.)
And last but not least I glued candy corns onto a wreath frame. (I found this idea on a craft blog, and loved how it turned out. I am going to get a brown ribbon tomorrrow to hang it from.

3 comments:

Alisha Frost said...

Too cute--I am so jealous you got to craft all day!!!

Karie said...

Cute! You've had a much more productive Fall Break than I have! Have a great weekend!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! These look so good. How in the heck was I not invited to this day. I love the BOO and all the goodness. Thank you for bein such a crafty tot! Hope you get feelin better. Later Skater!