Monday, January 4, 2010

{Just Things}

Left my class fish for the whole Christmas break. Thought he would be dead this morning, but he was alive. Lucky me.

A button fell off my new Christmas jacket. I almost cried a little, it is the best jacket ever. I guess I'll go buy a needle and thread.

It's warmer outside, but the kids still wear their coats. This is the point in life where they start to sweat a little. My classroom stinks.

I am going to try and cook more this year, if you have any good recipes, please let me know. I need all the help I can get.

Teaching fractions today for math, was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it. And I think we were all sick of multiplication and division facts.

I got reimbursed today for my teaching supplies I bought this summer..... What to do with the money?

Bob and I are going to the gym this afternoon. We on accident ate our lives away this Christmas break. Too bad everyone else is going today too for their New Years resolutions. I hate fighting to get an elliptical.

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

I love the splicing of random thoughts. Very entertaining. I'm sorry your room spells. I can definitely empathize with that one. At least you're having fun amidst all the stinkiness.

So here's a thought. Use your reimbursement money to buy an elliptical.

We need to have you guys over for dinner and games sometime soon. Keep that in mind!