Saturday, January 2, 2010

What happend in 2009?

January- We rang in the new year in Washington with Bob's family. Bob started another semester at BYU. I went back to teaching 3rd grade in Lehi. We celebrated my Mom's birthday and went to a few BYU basketball games.
February- Celebrated both of our father's birthdays and got engaged on February 7th. Dressed up for a fancy Valentines dinner with Matt and Emily. I had my last laser face treatment!

March- Alyse became bridezilla and we got going on wedding plans. Doubled with friends. Babysat our cousins and took them to Chuck E Cheese.
April- Bob's family came for conference. We went up for a session and ate dinner at the Roof. Emily and Matt got married in Mesa, and I went to Mexico with my family.
May- I finished my first year of teaching at Snow Springs Elementary. And most importantly, WE GOT MARRIED in the Salt Lake Temple!
June- We cruised to the Bahamas for our Honeymoon. Bob turned 23! He took the PCAT and started Summer semester at BYU.

July- Took a trip to Chicago with my family, and then spent the 4th of July with David and Kelsey in Wisconsin.

August- Enjoyed our last few days of summer and visited the Barber's in Washington and met Grandpa Fielding in Oregon.

September- My class changed from a split to only 3rd grade! We spent the night in Mount Pleasant at my parents hotel. And we went to Ayrika's volleyball tournament, which they won!

October- We enjoyed Halloween with Matt and Emily. Bob got his first interview for Pharmacy school.

November- Bob got accepted to Massachusets College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in NH. We celebrated 1 year from our first date. And spent Thanksgiving with my family in Spanish Fork.
December- We were spoiled our first Christmas together. We were in both Utah and Washington for Christmas day. While in WA I celebrated my 23rd birthday.
We have truly had an amazing year. So many memories and new friendships formed. We have been blessed with so much this year. We are grateful for our families and the time we have been able to spend with them this year. 2009 was a great year! We can only guess what 2010 will bring us.

1 comment:

Mary said...

thankyou for updating. i have been waiting ALL break