Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Bob!

 Bob's 23rd Birthday, a week after we got married. (He looks sooo skinny in this picture.)
 Bob's 24th birthday, homemade Oreo cheesecake!
Bob's 25th birthday! I made a golf cake. When Bob walked in from work I was so excited to see his reaction.

I love to look at previous years pictures. It seems like we just celebrated his birthday. Today Bob had to work, so I spent the day getting ready for the celebration. Bob is such an amazing guy. He works so hard and never complains. Bob also is very easy to please. *More about that in my next post. I just wanted to give a little shout out, and say Happy Birthday Babe!

1 comment:

Mark and JanaRae said...

love the cakes. I think I want to eat them all. Way to go on the running. I am way impressed. I have a personal goal to run a 25 min. 5k but so far I have only done 30. So I think I need to be running my next 5k with you so I can get faster. You're amazing!