Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I laugh every day

Here we go again, my 8 year old friend is full of surprises. Same friend who left during school, wants to shut Vineyard down, and same friend who tried to shorten pasta to past.

Our school is in it's own little area and sometimes some random things appear on our playground.  My friend brought this box in from recess, held it up for the class and told everyone he was taking it home to keep. Needless to say, I took the box away, he was mad, and I won. (Teacher's usually do.) He knew exactly what it was and he was so excited to have it in his possession. Until I crushed his dreams. I would love to know what his parents would've said if it had made it's way home.




I had to throw it away in another garbage in the workroom so he wouldn't steal it from our class garbage. He really wanted the box.