Wednesday, May 14, 2014

16 weeks

This last month I definitely grew. A couple Sunday's ago we went to my cousins farewell and the first thing my Mom said to me was, "You're looking pregnant." It's crazy to see all of my hard work of losing weight going in reverse- but definitely worth it to have a sweet baby.

This last week I've felt a few little taps from the baby. That was my most favorite part of being pregnant with Olivia, being able to feel her movements. I can't wait for this baby's kicks to get stronger. I have an appointment on Friday where hopefully I will be scheduling our next ultrasound. I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or girl. This pregnancy has been 100% different than my last, and I keep thinking it's a boy. We will see!

This summer I plan on spending a lot of time in the water! We have 7 peaks passes along with a couple trips to Lake Powell. I have been on a hunt for a new swimming suit. The problem is, I won't be full blown pregnant during the summer, but I will be bigger than normal. The maternity swimsuits I did try on were way too big and flowy, yuck! I ordered a couple from ASOS at the recommendation of my sister in law, and then I just found one I liked from Eden Pier. I am hoping that one of them works out.




No comments: