Friday, May 29, 2009

my last single day

The day before I got married I went boating with my Dad, sister Andrea and brother Dan. (Bob was in a golf tournament with his family all day.) My Dad recently bought a new boat and he wanted to take it out for a test drive. It was super hot early in the afternoon but by the time we got on the lake it had cooled down. There were also some nice waves that had us smacking our arms up and down on the railing. Andrea and I were up in the front and took it hard, I may have screamed a few times.

Dan was brave and got in to wakeboard. He did an awesome job. The water was cold and it wasn't too warm out--- so I chose to stay in. Our new boat is a complete upgrade from our last one, which we had had for almost my whole life. We are proud to say that we now have a sound system and I can't wait for Lake Powell this summer!!!!

No comments: