Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Class Changes Already?

As most of you know I was given the assignment of teaching a split class. Half third grade and the other half second. Well our school is booming with growth, which was was unexpected and we were able to hire another teacher to teach 2nd grade. So I am now going to be teaching 3rd grade only. I should be ecstatic about it, but there is going to be so much work to move out the 2nd graders and move in the new 3rd graders I will be getting from the other 3 classes which were bursting. It should start next week if they get all of the parents called in time. So even though we have been in school for a week and half, I will be starting all over again!

I really am excited and it will be easier on me in the long run. I am just a little sad because I will miss my awesome 2nd graders! They are so fun and all such smartie pants. I love teaching them! Soon I will update you with our trip to Washington!

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Well! Now you can just get back to 3rd grade like you did last year! :)