Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hubby Shout Out!

Pharmacy school is HARD. It stresses me out more than Bob sometimes. He has been doing amazing and I just wanted to tell him how proud I am of him. This past week he was at school at least 12 hours a day studying. Thursday he left for school at 6:30AM and got home at 10:45 PM. Luckily all of his studying paid off and on Friday he passed his test.

In his program they take 1 class every 2 weeks. If on that Friday they pass (with a 90%) they get the following Monday off. If not then they are retaking the test that Monday. So Bob has been lucky to have every other Monday off the past few months.

Every other Friday they work in a pharmacy. Bob's placement is in South Jordan and last time he went, the Pharmacy had been robbed by gunpoint the night before he went. I get so nervous for him!


Here is my cute husband in his lab coat. I am so proud of him, he seriously puts in so much time studying and is doing a great job! Congrats babe!

No comments: