Monday, December 30, 2013

My 27th!

On my actual birthday, I went to Salt Lake with my sister Andrea. We helped set up for a wedding luncheon with my Aunt Shauna, and cousins Emily, JanaRae, Whitney, and Lauren. It was a fun and busy morning and afternoon. Bob was at work, so Olivia spent that time with Grandma Sue. I picked her up and we made it home for a nap by 3.



At 5:30 we took Olivia back over to Grandma Sue's so she could be watched again while we went to Bob's work party. I am sad I didn't take any pictures that night. We had the party at the pharmacy and had a wonderful meal of prime rib, ham, potatoes, and veggies. It was fun to meet and get to know some of Bob's coworkers a little better.

I enjoyed the phone calls and texts from our families throughout the day, but besides that there wasn't much time for any celebrating to happen.

Tonight we met my family at Spanish Fork's newest restaurant Hu Haut, which is a Mongolian Grill. We had a great dinner. Olivia tolerated sitting in the high chair and eating whatever we had created, regardless of the spice level. She also loved sucking on Dad's lemon.




Then we went back to my parents house for cake and ice cream.




Luckily I only had to blow out 3 candles. Which my Dad reminded me was because I am almost 30. (Just typing that was really weird. I still have 3 years!)

The BYU game couldn't be found on my parents cable so the boys went down stairs to watch a movie and the girls stayed upstairs to talk and take care of the babies.


No comments: