Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

Bob was on call tonight, so Olivia and I went to the ward Christmas party on our own. We were lucky that when we got there cousin Marianne and Aunt Lyona pulled up beside us. Marianne helped carry in the potatoes so I could grab Olivia and the diaper bag.

We sat by Branda and Elsie, who's dad was also working. I was quick to get in the line (I was starving, and I don't like to wait...) and Olivia and I got our plate to share. Just as we were about to sit down, Bob walked in. Instead of getting in line, he sat down with us and we all 3 shared my plate. Olivia's favorites were the deviled egg and tree shaped jello.

The YM and YW performed musical numbers for the entertainment and it was a wonderful night.


 Let's just say, this isn't Olivia's best picture.


No comments: