Friday, June 27, 2014

Dairy Days

This morning Olivia and I took off to Thanksgiving Point. We went to the farm where they were having Dairy Days. This was our first time going to the farm and it was an extremely busy day. We waited in line for about 20 minutes just to get in. I am glad I had put Olivia in the stroller, that and a string cheese kept her content until we could get through the line.

She immediately fell in love with the baby chicks that are located right after you check in. I wish I had got a picture of her face, but I had to hold her up to the window to let her see them. After we went outside and she went right up to the fence to see the baby goat. This was her reaction when she saw any animal.




But after the goats and chickens when the animals got bigger, she got a little more timid and I ended up holding her. This proved to be a new problem with pregnant me holding Olivia and pushing the stroller. I should've had someone take a picture of us.

We took a little train ride around the farm and Olivia excitedly pointed out all of the animals she saw.


Then we were able to make our own butter and ice cream. There was a lot of shaking involved for me and hardly any for Olivia. Olivia loved the ice cream, she was pretty mad when it was gone and it was time to go home.

No comments: