Wednesday, July 9, 2014

24 Weeks

This month was another great month. I have felt good and have enjoyed being out and about with Olivia each day. I am trying to get in as much as I can before I get too big and uncomfortable. I know it is way too early for it to happen, but I don't enjoy sleeping on my side.


I have a couple pairs of pants and shorts that I can still wear, but I also have been wearing some maternity shorts. I am not a lover of the band around my belly so I prefer to wear my normal clothes. Most of my shirts are maternity, because I don't want to wear an under shirt under my normal clothes. It is too hot for layers!

Food is pretty much my enemy or best friend. I have also decided to not eat treats for the next couple of months. I wasn't feeling good from having a lot of sugar and carbs back in my diet. I will have a treat on special occasions, but usually I find I feel gross the next day so I am trying to stay away.

With Olivia I already had 2 quilts made by this point, and with this baby I have considered going to the store to get material. But that is as far as it has gotten. I am sure it has something to do with having another child to take to the store with me. Maybe I need a few more weeks to jump into some sort of nesting.


No comments: