Tuesday, April 7, 2009

engagedness.....









We only have 44 more days until our wedding day!!!! I am so excited and ready to move onto the next stage of my life with Bob as my husband. He is an amazing man and truly cares for me. He is so good to me and I just want everyone to know how much I love him.

There were over 150 pictures, so here are just a few. We loved them. I of course picked the worst dress ever, which wasn't flattering and showed a lot of lines... (like my slip across my chest) so that was disappointing!!! haha -- But our other outfit worked great!!!!

If you would like to see more of our awesome engagement pics, you can go to this link.....

http://jarviedigital.smugmug.com/gallery/7823346_3GxtG#506692585_UPU2V

Also here is the link to our Photographers Website and Blog- He has some amazing pictures so check him out.

jarviedigital.com

No comments: