Sunday, June 28, 2009

{Rain Rain Go Away}

The month of June passed by quickly with a lot of rainy days. With this being my first summer without a full time job, I thought I would get in a few pool days. I can't believe it is almost July and I still haven't gone to a pool yet. During one of those rainy days we made our way to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. On the way there it started pouring, and when we got out of the car, we realized we were in a huge puddle. Luckily I was wearing my crocs (which I rarely ever wear) so I was able to roll my pants up and wade through the water. Bob, on the other hand was wearing his tennis shoes, and he would've been soaked. The water was atleast 8 inches deep. I had to record what happened next..... Enjoy!
The first picture is before we got out of the car, I was freaking out there was so much water. The 2nd picture is when I started to wade into the water, I rolled my pants up and by the time we got across the parking lot- the part I rolled up was soaked. And the 3rd is our genius idea of pushing Bob on a cart as we went through the puddles!

No comments: