Saturday, August 14, 2010

24 hours

This post is to show our quick 24 hour getaway. Before we left, we went and tried some cupcakes here. They were great, I loved the minis they were perfect size.

Then Bob took a quick nap. He finished up his 3rd MBA class for the summer. He gets one week off from school and then he starts pharmacy classes. I am so proud of him. He was dead tired after taking his final that morning.

We hopped in the car and picked up my sisters in Spanish Fork. Around 3:00 we began driving and made the drive in 3 1/2 hours to St. George. When we got there, we met up with my parents.

We went to dinner at Chilis after much debate on where to go. After we went and saw Tarzan at Tuachan. It was beautiful, I always forget how much I love their outdoor theater. We loved the performance. My parents saw Cats the night before and loved both shows.(Notice the mist.... Everyone around us was complaining of being wet. But Bob was loving it.)

We stayed in a nice condo and it was nice to be able to sleep in. We had breakfast at Dennys and then Andrea and Ayrika dropped us off at the St. George temple. It was a neat experience to attend a session there.
Packing and lunch followed the temple. We ate at 5 guys and then got smoothies at this fun place next door. And by 3:30 we were back on the road. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun getaway.

No comments: