Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet 16

Last night my little sister Ayrika received her Young Womanhood Recognition Award. I was so proud of her. She is an awesome girl. It's so fun to watch her grow up. And see which qualities she has that are similar to mine, and those that are similar to Andrea. What a great mix she is.... We sure do love her!

She is starting her jr. year in high school tomorrow. Luckily she is a lot like Andrea in athletic abilities and she is on the Volleyball team. She will be turning 16 this weekend and will be driving my old green camry.... I can't believe she is old enough to drive and date!!!!

In the pictures below, the dress she is wearing, she made. Don't worry she is awesome. I do NOT know how to sew like that. (Maybe one day she will teach me.) And I am wearing heels, she is wearing flats. We are the same height, or she might be like a quarter inch taller than me. haha.

1 comment:

lacey said...

wow really 16? time flys!