Monday, June 15, 2015

the barfs

Poor Olivia woke up last night around 1 AM throwing up. I quickly changed out her sheets, put her in new pajamas, got her a bowl and put her back to bed. Bob got up with her the next 2 times around 4 and 6. When I got up with her around 9 I told her that she needed to try and throw up in the bowl so it wouldn't be so messy. She looked at me in pure exhaustion and said, "No way Jose!" Bob and I both died laughing. She is such a parrot and it's so funny when she decides to use the new phrases that she hears.

She spent the rest of the day on the couch watching movie after movie, with a few naps in-between, taking baths, and throwing up almost every 2 hours.





In all seriousness, how do you get a 2 year old to embrace the bowl? 

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to get a 7 year old and a 5 year old to embrace the bowl!