Monday, November 17, 2008

Great way to start the day! Not

(Is this really happening to me? I really shouldn't be smiling in this pic though.....)

So I have been thinking to myself what a good driver I am. I know, crazy thing to think. But I haven't been pulled over in almost 4 years, and 4 years ago, that was my first and only time I have been pulled over. Well this morning I was driving to school with Jen, one of the teachers on my team that I carpool with and I got pulled over. We got off the free way and went over the road to the other side of the free way to get to school and apparently I was going 45 in a 30. Oh GREAT! Now those of you who know me, I am a complete BALL BABY. And the other time I got pulled over I immediately started the bawl fest. (More worried about the parents reaction then actually getting the ticket.) But this time, I held my own, I don't know if it was because Jen was there, or if it was because I have actually grown up in the past 4 years. The cop was really nice and wrote me for 5 over.... So now I have to go figure out that ticket and go to traffic school. Oh joy! Well, the day can only get better!

No comments: