Sunday, November 2, 2008

This weekend was full of a lot of adventure and excitement. I went to my stake social with my roommates where we attempted to bowl. But there were just too many people there. Then we went and ate junk food and played rock band with our friends in 205.

Saturday was a long day that I spent doing nothing. I am so glad for that day.... I needed that time to just relax. I went shopping and got a new shirt, and almost cleaned my car. I am glad I didn't- since it is pouring outside right now. I went on a double date with my cousin Laken and her husband Mike and my date was Stephen. We had Super Bowl Chili in pumpkin bread bowls, and apple crisp. Soooo Good. We went miniature golfing... I took 2nd to Mike. I also won a free round of golf. LOVE IT!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I got a new camera this week so I am now able to update you with pictures of my life. Enjoy!

No comments: