Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On accident....

For those of you who aren't around me all of the time let me explain.... When I do something, that isn't the smartest or spur of the moment.... I say On accident ( I did this). Really it is not an accident. I am fully aware of what I am doing. But it makes me feel better when I say it is an accident. For those of you don't know, Nordstroms half yearly sale started today. Oooops! After school and my study group, I had to stop by. I needed a new pair of jeans. I am obsessed with 7's.... and had to get a new pair. I did a good job of leaving with only one pair and nothing else. Best news is they were half off!
I was tempted to buy a pair of rain boots because my feet froze this morning as I was walking in between the school and trailer with 4 inches of snow. BTW it took me 45 minutes to drive to school this morning when it usually takes me 20 minutes. So much snow and ice and crazy drivers trying to hit my brand new car.

Yesterday I had my first teacher evaluation, I was nervous beyond nervous. I planned way too much and felt like it was a little drawn out. I then had to rate myself on 14 different areas- on a scale from 1-5. So I rated myself last night giving myself 4's.... I felt like I did good on everything but there is always room for improvement. I had my meeting with the vice principal and she told me that she loved me and gave me 5's. I loved my life. It made me feel so good about being a teacher. I called my mom to tell her the good news. She is taking me to Olive Garden tomorrow to celebrate!!!!

Last but not least, I forgot to post about a monumental time in my life. A couple weekends ago, HSM3 opened at the movie theater. My roommates and I went and were being obsessed with the movie. Don't worry that the whole theater was full of college aged girls just loving Zach Effron. So last night I was at wal-mart picking up all the goods for my 72 hour kit, and I on accident bought the soundtrack to HSM3. It is the best. Especially #4. I listended to it atleast 10 times today.

No comments: