Sunday, December 21, 2008

Look who's been good this year...

This was part of my parents ward, "Christmas Idol" for our ward Christmas party. My dad and one of the members of the bishopbric did a little Christmas Rap. It was so funny. My dad was trying to learn some dance moves from my siblings a few minutes before it started!!! Sorry the pictures are blurry!
My sister was freaking out the whole time, because my Dad's hand was tight in ball, instead of loose and swaying above his head.... Good times!
Everyone in the ward loved them, except for the judge Simon, he told my Dad that he needed to Repent for the performance!
Dad and Andrea at our ward Christmas party!!!
Dan and I at the party
Sitting on Santa's lap. This was my second time this year, and I was just as excited as I was the first time. I am so excited for Christmas!!!!

No comments: