I have been working out at the Orem Rec Center each day and here are a few of my thoughts and feelings.
1. On the days that I do my own cardio, I usually use the elliptical. There is an older lady there most days and while she is using the elliptical, she is crocheting. She has a little bag that she hooks on the handles and does it while she is working out. WOW- now that is multitasking.
3. Spinning..... Sore rear, enough said.
4. Why can't I wake up early enough to go to the gym before school? I guess I like my sleep a little too much. I wish I could wake up early, get it done and have the afternoon to relax and finish my school stuff. Maybe someday.
5. I am an on time person. I am always 5-10 minutes early for my gym classes. I get a little irked when people come to class late along with 25 other people and then the class is way too full. I like my space, that's why I go early. Either they should lock the door when class starts, or limit the people in the class. I get nervous that I am going to hit or kick the person next to me. Maybe in a few months, the amount of people attending will fizzle out anyway.
6. Zumba teacher says, "Don't worry if you can't do all of the steps. No one is watching you they are all trying to figure this out too." Ya right!!! I watched everyone the whole entire class. (It might've been because it was so packed, I couldn't see the teacher.... but still, I feel a little self conscious as I am trying to do all of the fast paced moves.)